By using any images, data, text, sound or other materials on this website you are consenting to
be bound by this agreement. If you do not accept all of the terms of this agreement, you are not authorized to use any
materials on this site. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before proceeding. |
1. Ownership of the Site. This website and all materials on it are the property of the Ngardmau State Government.
The only exceptions are copyrighted images owned by others, which are so indicated. This agreement gives you no ownership rights
to any materials on this site.
2. Copyright Laws. This site and all materials on it are protected under United States Copyright laws, which give
creators of original works of authorship the exclusive right to use their works for a limited period of time.
With certain exceptions, copyrighted materials may not be used or copied without the permission of the copyright holder.
This agreement describes the uses which you are permitted to make of the materials on this site.
3. License to Use. You are licensed by the Ngardmau State Government to use materials on this site for viewing only.
Any other use requires written permission from the Ngardmau State Government first.
This license is not exclusive to you, and you may not transfer it.
4. Prohibited Uses. Any commercial or personal use of the materials on this site is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer these materials, copy them for non-classroom use,
publish them for personal gain, or remove any copyright or trademark notice, without the expressed written permission
of the Ngardmau State Government.
5. No Warranty. All materials on this site are made available to you as is. The Ngardmau State Government makes no warranty,
expressed or implied, as to these materials, their title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability,
or fitness for any particular purpose, or the performance or results you may obtain from their use.
6. Links to Other Sites. This site contains links to other sites. These links do not mean that
the Ngardmau State Government endorses these sites, nor is the Ngardmau State Government
responsible for their contents or use.
7. User Created Content. This website gives users the possibility to add content.
(Guestbook) The Ngardmau State Government is not
responsible for any user created content. Should you find any offencive content please
contact the Ngardmau State Office
and it will be removed.
8. Questions and Requests for Permission to Use. Any questions regarding the terms of this agreement
or requests for permission to use materials on this site should be
directed to the Ngardmau State Office.